Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday....

To two of my favorite people...

Photobucket
(I think this was taken in 03')

Photobucket
18 is a big year

Photobucket
but no one says you have to act your age. These two are no exception for sure!

Photobucket

Kayla, I have loved watching you grow up. You are the best gift your Mom ever gave me! We are so proud of you and excited for the road that lies ahead of you. With God leading the way...well kid, I just know you will go far!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Harry, thank you for taking such great care of your family, for supporting me and my silly habbits and for always knowing what I need...even when I don't. I love you and will always be happier when you come in the door every night after work.

Happy Birthday you two! I hope you both have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

Carla AKA loedown June 10, 2010 at 4:42 AM  

Happy Birthday Harry & Kayla!!!! Hope you both have a great day!

Michaela June 11, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Thank you SO much for posting this! It made my day (esp yesterday!) What a sweet treat! I thank God everyday for my favorite aunt in the whole world. Drink lots of cocoa!!
Hi/happy bday yesterday Harry :)
I love you guys!!!

Squiggle Wiggle & Maggers Moo June 12, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

Happy Birthday, Harry and Kayla. June 10th will always be a special day for me since it was my K's original due date. We were noticeably early on her birth, but oh well. Hope everyone had a fantastic day!

About This Blog

We created this blog to keep in touch with our family and friends who live near and far so they can share in the craziness of our little family, raising five year old twins and our latest addition Jonah!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP